Commonly Asked Questions
- Can I enhance my contribution?
- Can I create a larger deduction?
- Can I cut a smaller check, whether corporate or personal?
- Can my deduction/plan be more efficient?
- Can I lower my rank and file cost?
- What is Qualified Plan Design?
- What is Design?
- Can I incorporate my needs/wishes?
- Are my contributions flexible?
- What is my CPA/Advisor missing?
- After the Qualified Plan, what's next for a larger deduction?
- Am I failing my 401(k) discrimination testing?
- Who is being discriminated against in my plan? Is it me?
- Has my plan been updated with the new PPA/ATRA legislation?
- What can 404(a)(7) do for me and my deduction?
- Is my plan being managed to meet my overall objectives?
- Are too many highly compensated employees a bad thing?
- In order to get a lot, do I need to give a lot? Design!
- What type of match is appropriate for my business?
- What is my estate tax bill going to be?
- What is comprehensive money management?
Who's Customizing Your Plan Design?
Is Your Deduction/Plan Working for You?
IT SHOULD BE.
Call or email our team today for a no obligation conversation discussing the legislation behind these deductions and how the right Qualified Plan Design can help mitigate this tax exposure efficiently moving forward.